You like getting to know different countries? You want to meet new people? You love partying with international people?
Join our Länderparty and find all of this!
Every tuesday during the semester we celebrate a different country together with you in the club Count Down. We offer international students the possibility to present their land and culinary specialities. The party starts at 20:30 o'clock. Entry is free and drinks are cheap - with an ESNcard you can get even more discounts:
- a glass of wine costs 1,50 € instead of 2 €
- longdrinks for 2 € instead of 2,50 €
- from 20:30 till 21:30 you get two beers for the price of one
You find the Club at the Güntzstraße 22C. You can take the trams 1, 2, 4, 10, 12 or 13 to Straßburger Platz or the bus 62 to St.-Benno-Gymnasium. From there you only have to walk 200 m on the Güntzstraße to the entrance.
Organize your own Länderparty!
Team up with your fellow students! To get the best of your country, here we give you some hints what you can do:
- decoration with colors, symbols and flags
- welcome drinks and snacks
- typical musik of your country on USB stick
- games, quizzes, dances etc
You get an extra of up to 50 € from the club for the food back! For the preparation you can use the kitchen of the club which includes hotplates and an oven. To set up the party the club will opened from 18:00 onwards.
If you are interested, write an e-mail to email@example.com.